In response to the ongoing COVID-19 outbreak:
As of right now, we will be open Friday until 5 PM in preparation for the shutdown. We will then be closed until further notice per state requirements.
We will put links below in reference to the official Pennsylvania Governor’s statement, a link to our website, and our phone number for any inquiries.
We appreicate your patience and understanding. We will send updates as we receive them.
Links to officlal statementhttps://www.pa.gov/guides/responding-to-covid-19/#ForBusinesses
Kegel COVID-19 Update
We understand that with all that is going on across the world with COVID-19, your lane machine is not a top priority. However, over the past few days, as some centers are forced to close, we have received questions regarding how to properly store your lane machine and we thought it could not hurt to share this information. Our Tech Team has put together the following recommendations:
1. Run water through all cleaner pumps.
2. For FLEX machines with the cleaner upgrade, remove the concentrate hose from the pump.
3. Drain all fluids.
4. For battery-powered machines, top off the battery charge. Do not leave on charge.
5. Release the tension on your duster cloth.
6. Wipe and clean any dirt and oil/cleaner in machine.
7. Store machine in a room temperature area.
8. If any conditioner sits more than a week please shake well before use.
To our global family, stay healthy and safe.
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact us.